Friday, September 19, 2008

Bret Michaels and Amber

Bret Michaels and Amber are as popular as ever, I honestly don't know why, his an old clapped out junky .... although Amber Lake is OK .... but I wouldn't go there now - I men after him (Bret Michaels). As far as Pam's bad bois go - I prefer that other duche .... Michael Jackson (Joking) .... they're not really dating are they ?

Bret Michaels chose Amber to be his hoe in the second season of Rock of Love - is that what it was called ? The runner up was that other dumb ass hoe .... Daisy De La Hoya - but she's a fine piece of ass .... no I don't see woman as sex objects .... well not all of them .... some I wouldn't even throw stones at ....

Well anyway as we have some Videos :

"Rock of Love" runner-up Daisy De La Hoya

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - **EXCLUSIVE VIDEO** "Rock of Love" runner-up Daisy De La Hoya talks candidly about her time on the show and her relationship with Bret Michaels. Chatting to us after lunching at The Ivy with a friend, Daisy also reveals the worst things about taking part in the show and talks about the ....

No comments: