Sunday, October 07, 2007

Carole Vincent Nude Pics

Big Brother UK
Carole Vincent Nude Pics
Sexy GRILF Pictures.


Carole Vincent Boobs

Links : Carole Vincent Nude Pics | UK Big Brother | Big Brother Pictures

BIG Brother finalist Carole Vincent gets her Big Boobies out !! any one wanna see them ? Think of your Grandma Posing Sexy to Your Pop.

The 53-year-old reality GRILF (Granny I'd Like To Fark) has posed naked for UK Magazine Closer to promote the fuller-figured GRILF to young Men.

“It’s depressing that women worry so much about their figures. I’ve always been big; my mother was big too. I’m proud of my huge boobs ? I’d never have a reduction,” she said.

GRILF Carole lost a wopping two stone during her romp in the Big Brother house, she’d be happier if her breasts weren't touching her knees.

“I’m much bigger on top, but there’s not much I can do about it so there’s no point in worrying,” she said.

“When I went in I was over 15 stone and now I’m about 13 stone. I’m going to keep working on it and try to shake off even more.”

The self-styled big mama is sad to hear her former housemate Chanelle is planning a boob job and (we) claim the GRILF would like a breast reduction.

“She wants to be Victoria Beckham, ” she said.

“It’s sad she’s not happy being herself.”

And after being single for 25 years, Carole hopes her new fame and her new figure will help her find long-lasting love and the NEW sexy pics should help her course we reckon.

She added: "I'm first to admit I'm hard work. I've had a few flings, but I'm not interested in one-night shags" - Cmon boys stand up and take one for the team.

“Although that's not to say I haven't done it occasionally!"

Look out for her Sex Tape coming soon - WOOT!

She flashed in the BB House to !!

When Charley asked Carole if this was true (that she'd shown her jugs), Carole flashed her humungous Jugs at the three housemates leaving them all in a state of ecstasy.

“They were HUGE!” said Liam. (He thought, "I'd jump that")

“I’m blind!” he added. ("In love" he meant)

“I’ve never seen nothing like it,” guffawed Brian. “It’s quite horny… You wouldn’t do that would you, Charley? Carole’s stepped up the game.” (he meant "she makes me Horny")

“Charley can’t step to Carole’s level.”

“No way!” she concluded. “I can’t believe she just did that.” (she really meant "I wanna piece of that Momma too")

OK you've come this far down and here's a reward for effort :

Caroles Boobies

No comments: